responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. Global eXperience Center (GXC) is part of the GNE organization and aligned with GNE organization direction, which is to build a customer-centric organization. As a global experience center, we will strengthen our global capabilities to enable business success and empower our regional teams with global expertise, policies, tools, and frameworks.
- Manage and develop Return & Refund and Customer Trust portfolios for TikTok Ecommerce business for specific regional markets.
- Be responsible for elevating customers' post-purchase experience including product review, cancellations, return, refund and exchange processes.
- Design programs and proposing business requirement documents, aiming to improve buyer experience of refund and return process by working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Analyze and track key metrics, engage with relevant stakeholders, and introduce new initiatives to drive change; develop and implement best practices/SOPs across the region.
- Work closely with customer service teams to summarize and investigate customer dispute issues and drive dispute resolution improvement.
- Understand current business processes and investigate the root causes of business challenges, to develop solutions and see through its implementation.
- Build post-sales and reverse logistics monitoring dashboard to provide all internal stakeholders a holistic view of post-sales activities and drive resonance across functional teams.
- Classify the post-sales activities by scenarios and push for improvements based on scenario-based operation findings.
- Define a clear goal to reduce customer efforts in terms of return & refund. Share the goals across business functions with Logistics Team via OKR alignment and other shared projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5+ years business experience in service and experience field.
- Experience in global service launches, especially in new market kickoff.
- Passion for customers and partners, and effective at designing and implementing experience KPI's and other measures.
- Ability to advocate and influence while not owning directly. Ability to work cross-group and cross-level, and with all levels of management.
- Able to navigate through ambiguity and a fast changing environment, proven track record to thrive in a matrix environment.
- Experience managing complex data analytics and related business metrics.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.