TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
E-commerce's Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. Service and Moderation Team is part of the Governance and Experience organization. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators.
We are looking for an SOP Enablement Program Manager to be responsible for building robust processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and partnering with dependent teams to improve tools and systems for internal and external customers. This position will develop, standardize, and enhance processes to drive efficiency and scalability for the Service and Experience Team.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Develop SOPs for local Customer Service, Seller Support, and Creator Support teams;
2. Understand problems, policies, and risks, with the ability to effectively translate them into solutions that improve processes and workflows across internal and external teams;
3. Leverage rapid, agile development techniques and processes to create content for a rapidly changing environment. Lead process improvement efforts;
4. Facilitate tech changes and updates, create and maintain system documentation and provide training and support to team members and others as needed to ensure processes and procedures are understood and followed;
5. Effectively manage project and stakeholder meetings, drive discussions to conclusion, and keep programs on track;
6. Proactively identify problems and opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant impact.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience;
2. 3 years of experience in operations, program, or project management; preferably with experience in developing SOPs;
3. Familiarity with SOPs - executing, contributing to, and creating them;
4. Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams;
5. Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platform is a plus;
6. Proficiency in English.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.