TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The LIVE Operations team is obsessed with everything to do with TikTok LIVE. Our focus is continually championing and optimizing TikTok LIVE by working with creators to ensure a creative, fun, and safe space for all of our users.
The LIVE Operations team seeks an enthusiastic LIVE Agency Operations Manager to build strategic, successful, long-term relationships with our talent agency partners within the region.
As part of the LIVE Operations Team, the Agency Operations Manager will ensure that TikTok LIVE has a stable supply of Live-focused content creators for the European region. This role will be responsible for partnering with top Livestreaming agencies to establish and build a sustainable supply of influencers for the region.
- On-board MCN, agencies and organization to provide Talents for live-streaming section. Build and maintain long-term relationship with MCN and agencies, be responsible for the training and management of the agencies.
- Allocate the corresponding operation support and motivate the agencies to provide more and better live streamers and build a variety of content categories.
- Participate in drafting and revising the policies of agency management, provide reasonable reference and suggestions.
- Bachelor's degree or above. More than 2 years of working experience related to live-streaming, video-sharing, social media or gaming platform.
- Relevant working experience or network with influencers, celebrities or live streaming platforms.
- Professional, patient communication skills with agencies.
- Fluent in the French language is a requirement for the role.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.