ream Team is committed to creating real-time interactive scenes, As a new form of content, Livestream creates value for all parties in the ecology. Livestream provides users with a unique consumption experience and further generalizes content. It is also a new way of employment to provide more direct fan interaction and deepen relationships with authors; It provides healthy and objective revenue to the platform and promotes content exclusivity. It also serves as a "new infrastructure" for expanding ecological boundaries.
Together we can build an innovative, secure, and intuitive live traffic and ecosystem team for our users.
As part of the LIVE Traffic & Ecosystem team, the Customer Service Excellence team provides world-class service and experience for customers and creators. The team seeks an astute Global Customer Service Representative, covering the Spanish and Italian community market to help provide effective communication with customers, and can understand and solve their problems, in a friendly and professional manner. The successful applicant will come with a track record of resolving complex customer requests and providing assistance promptly.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage customer/creator inquiries via the CRM tool, direct contact, or work with other teams.
- Identify the root causes of escalated issues and provide appropriate resolutions to deliver excellent service. Summarize the Q&A and log in to the knowledge management tool.
- Promptly escalate critical/ high-risk cases to the appropriate authority.
- Coordinate with other teams/ departments to resolve customer issues, follow-up, and make sure close-loop to all escalations.
- Look for opportunities to identify ongoing issues, eliminate repeat complaints, and reduce escalation rates to enhance the operating process and improve overall customer experience.
- Respond to internal and external customer escalations quickly, proficiently, and professionally while meeting specific quality expectations.
- Adhere to established procedures and guidelines while providing quality customer service to meet and exceed department standards.
- Support ad-hoc projects and initiatives per business needs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficiency in both Spanish and Italian is essential, as you will be required to communicate with external customers in Spanish and Italian.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer service environment.
- Demonstrates effective, clear, professional written and oral communication with team members and customers.
- Eager to learn, initiative taker and problem-solver.
- Proactive and continuous improvement attitude.
- High problem solving and priority skills.
- Thrives in fast and dynamic environments and ability to work under high pressure.
- Support business in shifts by following the local labor laws.
- Meticulous and organized.
- Have a good temper to handle disputes and emergencies and must be service-oriented to handle and resolve disputes.
- Experienced working for live-streaming / user-generated content platforms is a plus.
- Works comfortably with Microsoft Word and Excel.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.