's Governance and Experience (GNE) is a global team striving to achieve full satisfaction from customers, promoting a sustainable and risk-free sales environment, and providing the perfect purchase experience. Service and Moderation Team (SMT) is part of the GNE organization. Our mission is to deliver trustworthy and excellent service experiences for every user of TikTok Shop. SMT is looking for a Global Business Analyst role to be responsible for building the metrics reporting system to help drive business reviews and decision making. This position will provide key analytical, reporting, forecasting support for the group and will be responsible for developing reporting and variance analysis regarding weekly/monthly/bi-monthly statistics, provide support & recommendations regarding performance.
- Design, produce and drive analytical work for the global Service and Experience Team with strategic thinking, especially for planning purposes.
- Gather, analyze, and report information related to the current support processes.
- Extend the data automated reporting solutions, and other proactive efforts that tie results to our overall business goals.
- Create customized data analysis tools, applications, and data manipulation utilities for the team. Innovations will include tools that provide Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics across multiple data sources through the consolidation of tools and markets.
- Provide summary reports on various processes, including volume forecasting.
- Provide ample opportunity to analyze various operational aspects of our business, including data gathering for determining strategic direction of the service delivery organization.
- Assist in development of key business suggestions and memos, including internal and external business reviews.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years experience in business analysis and reporting management within Customer Service.
- Have strong experience in deep analysis, push results and work effectively across teams.
- Strong problem solving, strategic thinking, and presentation and communication skills in front of leadership and clients.
- Strong understanding of the processes, working knowledge of call center operations.
- Have the ability to work independently and under pressure, and the ability to influence others without having direct authority.
- Experience in business, financial or statistical analysis.
- Eager to learn, initiative taker and problem-solver.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platforms is a plus.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.