s Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. The IPR protection function within the Governance and Experience team is committed to protecting intellectual property rights and maintaining a healthy and safe e-commerce environment on TikTok's E-commerce Platforms.
- Being the in-region subject matter expert for IPR-related risks and IPR risk governance trends.
- Leading and operating end-to-end proactive monitoring programs to minimize the IPR risk (counterfeit, copycat and etc.) in different product scenarios, such as listings, accounts, contents etc.
- Lead and support teams in responding to, investigating, managing and resolving high-impact brand related incidents and escalations around IPR issues.
- Own and/or manage projects designed to improve operational and process efficiency. This will include working extensively with cross functional teams.
- Plan and roll out events and activities to promote awareness of IPR protection for internal and external stakeholders, while closely monitoring media and global events to anticipate and mitigate potential brand related risks. Be comfortable using data to analyze trends, predict and fix problems before they happen.
- Maintain close cross-functional partnerships with other teams to implement optimal solutions to IPR-related problems as well as outsourcing needs.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in computer science, operations research, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent fields is a plus.
- At least 7+ years of experience working in relevant industries, such as brand protection/relations, investigations especially intellectual properties/fraud related areas, risk management/ escalation handling.
- Experience in E-commerce Intellectual Property Protection will be a plus.
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking and analysis with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and effectively liaise with people at all levels.
- Excellent collaboration skills with internal and external cross-functional teams.
- Project management skills, with experience in collaborating with different business and technical stakeholders. Able to develop and execute project plans, independently monitor, and ensure timely delivery of project deliverables.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.