ecome successful on TikTok Shop with sellers.
Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok.
- Responsible for planning and execution of TikTok Shop Partners (TSPs) recruitment and development
- Formulate management and supporting policies for TSPs
- Coordinate internal and external teams to select, identify and secure resources for the growth of potential TSPs
- Provide ongoing support and training to TSPs to improve performance, and evaluate TSPs
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or above
- 3+ years of experience in project management, merchant acquisition, vendor management, procurement or eCommerce platform partnership development
- Fluent in English and Thai local language
- Logic, analytical and good at problem solving and framework building; Strong at negotiation and partner development
- Willing to always be on-the-go and be stationed in local merchant/TSP sites
- Excellent ability to solve problems, deal with uncertainties and handle pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both in the team collaboration and with offline merchants
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.