TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users
In this role, you will help sellers to manage content creation, shoppable live stream production and assortment selection. Some TSPs could also help manage fulfilment and logistics solutions for sellers too. TikTok Shop Partner Development team will be in charge of identifying potential TSPs and helping them to become successful on TikTok Shop with sellers.
Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok.
- Responsible for planning and execution of TikTok Shop Partners (TSPs) recruitment and development
- Formulate management and supporting policies for TSPs
- Coordinate internal and external teams to select, identify and secure resources for the growth of potential TSPs
- Provide ongoing support and training to TSPs to improve performance, and evaluate TSPs
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or above
- 7+ years of experience in project management, merchant acquisition, vendor management, procurement or eCommerce platform partnership development
- Logic, analytical and good at problem solving and framework building; Strong at negotiation and partner development
- Willing to always be on-the-go and be stationed in local merchant/TSP sites
- Excellent ability to solve problems, deal with uncertainties and handle pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both in the team collaboration and with offline merchants
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.