s Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules, and systems to ensure quality.
- Create user friendly external facing articles and documents from internal documents.
- Conduct training via physical training and online training. Create and maintain training material in local languages.
- Translate English content into the local language and support business needs such as product education, training resources, internal communication, digital content, video subtitles.
- Update & align content with stakeholders and keep internal staff up to date with latest updates.
- Preparing reports summarising results of translation projects.
- Keep track and maintain the quality, consistency, and accuracy of the localised content in various formats and channels.
- Proficient-level knowledge of local languages in both oral and written.
- Bachelor of Arts (majoring in language, linguistics, or other related fields) or related working experience in translation.
- Good communication & presentation skill.
- Co-operative & Friendly personality.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- Understanding online marketing or online platform is plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel).
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.