ry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly-contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. We are looking for Regional Key Accounts - Business Growth and Operations to join our Regional Key Accounts Team. The team will play a critical role in establishing and leading strategic e-Commerce partnerships between TikTok and regional decision-makers at the world's top-tier brands.
The Regional Key Account Manager (FMCG) will acquire and develop the growth strategy for top-listed FMCG brands across TikTok Shop SEA. This team will own and nurture C-level and senior brand-side relationships, and partner with TikTok global eCommerce country & category leads to drive sales together. The team will act as the strategic ambassadors responsible for building TikTok's reputation and eCommerce sales for top-tier international brands.
The ideal candidate is familiar with key accounts'/brand distributors' senior managements within the FMCG industry, proficient in high-level strategic thinking, and deeply passionate about problem-solving and business growth enablement. This role requires the ability to work across different cultures and bring a philosophy of client-centricity to the role both internally and externally. The successful candidate is a builder, intellectually curious, creative, entrepreneurial, resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, strong in strategic thinking, and has deep experience leading through influence.
- Key Account (KA) business development & servicing: Recruit and nurture long-term relationships with top-listed global & regional FMCG brands by articulating TikTok Shop's unique proposition & ecosystem; build and shape the brand's vision, SEA market expansion & growth strategy, approach and success metrics & milestones.
- Planning & Execution: Design & execute KA-based, GMV-oriented solutions; support the implementation by harnessing TikTok Shop's ecosystem and working with local & XFN teams to ensure the completion of the objectives; conduct quarterly/annual business reviews with impactful, data-driven insights and business recommendations to drive incremental GMV growth across all markets.
- Analyzing business settings & objectives: Responsible for KA's seller experience; troubleshooting blockers and identifying areas of improvement in the use of TikTok growth levers, product assortment & services, based on data and user feedback to reach brand's goals.
- Build communication mechanisms: Sustain close communication and alignment with clients and internal XFN teams to maximize client strategies, growth trust and ensure smooth execution of collaborative projects. Regularly consult with local Category/Account Managers to enhance brand performance and engagement within markets.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Min. 4 years experience in eCommerce marketplace business or similar
- Fluent in English as working language with barrier-free communication, expression and social skills
- Market knowledge with an international mindset, willingness to have some business travel
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, strong presentation skills and sales foundation
- Ability to thrive in a rapid, agile, and often ambiguous environment with a growth mindset
- Attention to detail, affinity for analytics, and strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for TikTok and eCommerce, eager to exceed challenging goals while building something truly unique to the market
- Mixed eCommerce experience across marketplace and in-house brand settings
- Familiarity with TikTok and other content platforms; experience in content-based eCommerce
- Strong network and connections with FMCG brands and/or retailers is a plus
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.