ance and Experience team is a global team responsible for ensuring that our platform provides a safe, welcoming, and enjoyable experience for our Merchants, Creators and our community. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our continued growth and expansion.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a global function consisting of in-house and outsourced teams.
- Design the global moderation strategy and operational structure to achieve operational excellence.
- Work on the annual and quarterly headcount planning and work with HR and Finance to get the required headcounts approved.
- Work on product and process improvements via proactive and reactive analysis and deep-dive search.
- Lead the global SOP design and training to enable front-line operations to deliver high quality results.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to take new business requests, deploy in operations and provide post-mortem analysis.
- Conduct further analysis and craft moderation policies on sellers, products and contents in global markets.
- Identify the knowledge gaps of global operations based on operational KPIs and sample cases, drive solutions for the team.
- Understand problems, policies, and risks, with the ability to effectively translate them into solutions that improve processes and workflows across internal and external teams.
- Leverage rapid, agile development techniques and processes to create content for a rapidly changing environment.
- Proactively identify problems and opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant impact.
- Effectively manage project and stakeholder meetings, drive discussions to conclusions, and keep programs on track.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in e-commerce policy enforcement or public policy. Preferably from E-commerce governance and social media background.
- At least 3 years of managing a global team.
- Familiar with e-commerce compliance requirements and internet governance management, with a certain level of business sensitivity and risk awareness.
- Experience in program management and ability to manage large, complex programs and drive change.
- Strong leadership, self-motivated and able to thrive in ambiguity and in a matrix environment.
- Ability to effectively engage with leadership, facilitate discussions about complex topics, influence, and reach agreements.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and process all business requests in a simultaneous way.
- Excellent analytical, leadership, organizational, stakeholder management, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in E-commerce or marketplace platforms is a plus.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.