's Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. Service and Experience Team is part of the Governance and Experience organization. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. SMT is looking for a Regional Operations Projects Lead role in APAC to manage a team of program managers and drive continuous improvement together with cross functional teams.
- A people manager who will lead a group of regional program managers and the area of focus will be as follows: Voice of Customers, Voice of Business, Social Listening, Project Management & Appeals;
- Drive a comprehensive Voice of Customer and Voice of Business strategy and define methods to align VOC/VOB insights with in-depth analyses in order to better understand and predict consumer behavior, with an aim to reduce manual contacts to improve overall contact centre efficiency;
- Identify the knowledge gaps based on operational KPIs and sample cases, drive solutions for the team and contribute to global Customer Satisfaction improvement;
- Facilitate tech changes and updates. Create and maintain system documentation and provide training and support to team members and others as needed to ensure processes and procedures are understood, followed, and rolled out seamlessly to all APAC countries;
- Partner closely with Customer Service Product & Operational Excellence team to identify product optimisation opportunities, collaborating with global program managers for smooth landing on new tools, features, initiatives or launches into all countries;
- Effectively manage project and stakeholder meetings, drive discussions to conclusions, and keep programs on track;
- Proactively identify potential threats, crises or negative sentiments and work with global crisis & emergency teams to prevent such occurrences;
- Deep dive and analyse into seller & creator appeal trends, share insights and bring analysis for discussion with global seller appeal PM;
- Work with senior leadership and internal peer functions to drive continuous improvement projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, advanced degree preferred;
- 5+ years in managing regional teams and 10+ years in management in customer service and/or seller success fields;
- Experience in Product & Process improvement, social listening management, voice of customers & seller appeal with both width and depth would be a plus;
- Experience in program management and ability to manage large, complex programs and drive change;
- Experiences in building, managing and influencing relationships with senior stakeholders, using data to generate insights and solving complex problems;
- Strong leadership, self-motivated and able to thrive in ambiguity and in a matrix environment;
- Ability to function independently and within a team environment with demonstrated tracking records in motivating and coaching staff to maximize their individual potentials;
- Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platforms is a plus.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.