's Governance and Experience is a global team striving to achieve full satisfaction from customers, promoting a sustainable and risk-free sales environment, and providing the perfect purchase experience. Service and Moderation Team is part of the Governance and Experience organization. Our mission is to deliver trustworthy and excellent service experiences for every user of TikTok Shop. Service and Moderation Team is looking for a lead of Service experience management role to be responsible for APAC Voice of Customer (VOC)/Voice of Business (VOB) and social listening team management. The team will be responsible for experiencing opportunities identification and deepdive by leveraging VOC, VOB and social listening analysis capability, and pushing for problem solving by excellent cross function collaboration, product revamping or strategy enhancement.
- Lead APAC VOC, VOB and Social listening program management teams, ensuring cross-functional alignment of buyer/seller/creator experience goals and strategies, and helping teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward.
- Develop the direction of VOC/VOB program management and dominate an end-to-end revolution, pushing a close-loop for product or process enhancement.
- Build up a strong relationship with APAC regional teams to enable an optimization of comprehensive experience solutions at the strategic level, including but not limited to regional experience team, service delivery team, governance team, logistics, legal, and PR teams.
- Always focused on customer-centric, keenly observes the business trend of eCommerce, industry as well as the trend of buyer/partner's experience expectation, and is able to lead a team proactively identify problems and opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant impact.
- Be responsible for CPO% reduction by constantly pushing an optimization of TTS product and process.
- Effectively manage project and stakeholder meetings, drive discussions to conclusions, and keep programs on track from a holistic view.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in customer service or experience management consulting role.
- Experience in program management and ability to manage large, complex programs and drive change.
- Strong leadership, self-motivated and able to thrive in ambiguity and in a matrix environment.
- Ability to effectively engage with leadership, facilitate discussions about complex topics, influence, and reach agreements.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and process all business requests in a simultaneous way.
- Excellent analytical, leadership, organizational, stakeholder management, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platform is a plus.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.