n recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth can not be underestimated. With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better E-Commerce experience to our users.
TikTok is seeking an Account Manager to join our E-Commerce Home & Living team which encompasses categories like Collectibles, Home, Sports & Outdoor and Books. Together we can build an E-Commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users and brands.
- Source, onboard and grow SMB merchants in Home and Living industry.
- Ongoing management of internal account operations, including troubleshooting, merchant education and process optimization.
- Drive and manage merchant partnerships and experience end-to-end, including continuous merchant development and growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to unlock merchants' potential on the platform, and drive GMV growth and adoption of live stream and short video eCommerce.
- Work with creators and agency partners to produce high-quality E-Commerce content and grow GMV through detailed operations work.
- Utilise data proficiently to deeply understand pain points, formulate business requirements, identify opportunities and push through solutions with key stakeholders
- Conduct root causes analysis of issues affecting merchant performance and experience and collect Voice of the Sellers as feedback into product development and process improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Operations Management or other relevant fields.
- Experience in SMB recruiting, account management and/or category management, preferably at an E-Commerce company.
- Strong knowledge of Home and Living industry including industry trends and consumer demands with a wide merchant network.
- Practical experience in social commerce, content marketing, influencers, and creativity in the categories is preferred
- A fast learner with a good sense of judgement and original thinking. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change.
- Strong ability to analyze complex data sets, derive insights, formulate plans and follow through on execution.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Customer service orientation and experience working in a client-facing capacity.
- Results driven and demonstrate strong business mindset with a history of delivering against stretching performance goals.
- UK market experienced required
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.