ndous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok.
- Own the revenue goal for your book of business and drive strong QoQ and YoY ads revenue growth
- Develop a solid understanding of TikTok Shop's value proposition of monetization product integrations and solutions (eg: shopping ads) in conjunction with the client's business needs
- Drive long term business decisions, including JBP, quarterly/annual business reviews with impactful, data-driven insights and business recommendations to create KA-based, ads-oriented solutions
- Lead the conceptualization & development of robust, holistic IP campaign activation plans (eg: Super Brand Day) with clients' business strategy, market and industry trends in mind
- Design creative collaboration proposals, leveraging KOL/influencers and engaging with internal (eg: Category, Creator & Marketing functions) and external parties
- Unlock and build meaningful relationships with C-Level and key senior stakeholders in the client team by being a player-coach and navigating business challenges together
- Bachelor degree or above, in marketing, advertising, technology, or media field
- 5+ years of experience in e-commerce, ad sales marketing and development, or sales-related support function in the Electronics industry
- Proven track record of successful cross-functional collaboration with peers and managers, both within the organization and with external partners
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the capability to process high amounts of data to drive business strategies and decisions
- Ability to think outside the box, multitask and work well under pressure, identify issues, and work to resolve them in partnership with business leaders
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese language
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.