's Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. Service and Experience Team is part of the organization. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. We are looking for a Workforce Management role to provide capacity solutions to support global service and experience team's operations in e-commerce organization, ensure business success with contingent labor, and deliver committed Service Level Agreement with whole lifecycle management including forecasting, planning, scheduling, and real-time monitoring and performance analysis . This is a global program role to manage the global workforce programs and monitor the execution.
- Lead the global workforce planning for both BPO sites and inhouse Tier2 teams.
- Administer workforce management encompassing all the processes that e-commerce customer service, seller support and creator support operations sites undertake.
- Ensure teams have prepared for the right number of staff available at the right time.
- Create data models to forecast long/short term business volume, set up multi-dimension capacity models & plans and determine the optimum one by balancing customer experience, employee experience and cost effectiveness, contributing to consistently achievement of SLA goals.
- Design different shifts for the sites and make schedule plan ensuring no violation of local labor laws and regulations; manage day-to-day production of sites, closely coordinate with operation team and adjust shift plan quickly and effectively, in case of unexpected rises in moderation volumes or absenteeism.
- Be responsible for monitoring operational performance for sites to ensure optimum productivity and results, evaluate schedules to meet incoming volumes, and evaluate potential productivity, quality and customer-service standards by analyzing performance statistics and financial results.
- Drive continuous improvement of WFM processes/tool/system including streamlining & optimizing forecast, adjustment processes cross departments, supporting system/tool development and improvement, updating relevant databases, assuring data integrity, etc.
- Work as the Point of Contact to provide ad-hoc and regular support to stakeholders such as Moderator team, Product team, Operation team in terms of support planning.
- Experience in leading a WFM (workforce management) team or an individual contributor role with regional/global scope.
- Extensive experience in workforce management or capacity planning in a multi-channel & multi-sites.
- Deep understanding of workforce management, including volume & headcount forecasting, shift plans scheduling, performance monitoring and processes/system optimizing and etc.
- Proficient skills on EXCEL and good at data analyzing, familiar with formulas and Pivot Tables. Experience utilizing SQL, HQL and WFM systems is a plus.
- Experience in performing WFM task manually in excel or any manual tracking tools with all calculation logic is a plus.
- Good communication skills, information analysis & capability to interpret data (able to succinctly present detailed technical analysis, assumptions, and recommendations).
- Excellent problem-solving, task prioritization, follow-up, and quick learning skills. Able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with dedication, passion and motivation.
- Expertise in project management and coordination.
- Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platforms is a plus.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/experience. Advanced degree is preferred.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.