- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Human Resources
- Location New York, NY
The HR Coordinator will directly support the efforts of the Time Inc. Talent team. The candidate will be responsible for administrative duties and projects in a fast-paced environment,
- Manage recruiter calendars and coordinate internal and external meetings
- Work with our talent management system to generate reports and run queries
- Help source and generate a vibrant talent pool for roles across the organization
- Support the recruitment, onboarding and logistical efforts of the summer internship program
- Conduct candidate reference checks for recruiters
- Process expense reports on a monthly basis
- Work on ad hoc projects throughout the entire department as necessary
- A go-getter: You’re excited by new challenges and come to the table with simple solutions that better life at work, whether you’re contributing to a major project or creating a quick and simple spreadsheet.
- Social: You not only enjoy being around people, but you thrive in an environment where you’re always around them. You know how to be friendly and helpful while also being able to handle difficult interpersonal situations.
- Independent: You know how to prioritize work and understand the balancing act of managing multiple projects simultaneously. You don’t need supervision; you flourish in an unstructured work environment.
- Digital: You know your way around the digital space and take advantage of new technology to produce value at work. You’ve ideally worked with a talent management system before.