tomers, providing support and creating a positive shopping environment
- Provides an effective deterrent to theft through customer engagement and a professional and knowledgeable presence
- Observes accurate checkout procedures for customers and Associates
- Communicates shrink-related concerns to Store Management and Loss Prevention
- Maintains an effective partnership with Store Management and Loss Prevention to accomplish work assignments and overall goals and objectives.
- Coordinates and completes shrink-related activities in partnership with Store Management
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
- Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
- Encourages Associate use of shrink reduction resources
- Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Follows through on commitments; accomplishes goals with minimum supervision
- Adheres to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who We Are Looking For: You!
- Excellent communication skills and good judgment
- Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Standout colleague, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs
- 0-2 years retail or security experience
A Few More Reasons to Love TJX.
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Paychecks
- Associate Discount
- Career development opportunities
- TAAP – TJX Associate Assistance Programs
- Be a part of an inclusive team
- Flexible work schedules
Benefit programs and eligibility terms vary across our global locations. We encourage you to apply to learn more about how our benefits can make a difference for you.
At TJ Maxx there’s so much potential to discover something new. A new day means new merchandise, and a fresh chance to reinvent retail. Discover Different means that we want you to bring your whole self and your sense of style to work with you every day - just as Associates do throughout the entire TJX family, which includes Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different also means we embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: TJ Maxx Store 0653 || 1505 W. Mason st || Green Bay || WI || 54303