s. We encourage you to apply to learn more about how our benefits can make a difference for you.
The Opportunity: Contribute To The Growth Of Your Career.
• Work with a Store Manager in the areas of Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service, and Human Resources within a high-volume store location.
• Develop creative plans to increase store sales.
• Coordinate and supervise loss prevention and operational programs.
• Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience.
• Hire, train, supervise and mentor a team of Associates.
• Manage the daily activity of the sales floor, backroom, front end and cash office.
• Improve store layout and efficiency.
Who We Are Looking For: You.
• Two (2) years of retail leadership experience as an Assistant or Store Manager.
• Excellent interpersonal, strong communication, and follow through skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, develop, and empower a large team.
• Previous store volume responsibility of $5 million or more.
Actual starting pay is determined by a number of factors, including relevant skills, qualifications, and experience.
This is a bonus and overtime eligible position with a starting pay range of $ https://22.00 to $https://28.30 per hour, which equates to approximately $54,340-$69,901 annually.
At TJ Maxx there’s so much potential to discover something new. A new day means new merchandise, and a fresh chance to reinvent retail. Discover Different means that we want you to bring your whole self and your sense of style to work with you every day - just as Associates do throughout the entire TJX family, which includes Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different also means we embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: TJ Maxx Store 1312 || 3300 Broadway Street || Eureka || CA || 95501