on standards. Cross-trained to work in multiple areas of the store in order to support the needs of the business.
- Role models REACH principles with internal / external customers
- Supports a positive store culture and embodies all aspects of a Green Culture Pulse
- Promotes TJX Rewards credit and loyalty programs during customer interactions
- Supports and responds to all Front End coverage needs
- Supports and responds to all Dressing Room and Jewelry needs
- Upholds a culture of honesty, integrity, and respect
- Communicates accurately and effectively with management and Associates
- Accepts ongoing recognition and constructive feedback
- Adheres to all labor laws and Associate meal and break period policies
- Maintains all organizational, cleanliness, and recovery standards for the sales floor and participates in the maintenance/cleanliness of the entire store, https://e.g. Single Queue, Associate Lounge
- Maintains all floor care cleanliness standards including the maintenance and operation of the scrubber and buffer
- Processes and prepares merchandise for the sales floor following Door to Floor and Working
- Adheres to all Front End policy and procedures including the ringing sequence and all operational controls (RIL, Voids, Refunds, etc.)
- Balances register draws and or cash office as required
- Ensures 'go backs' are properly tagged/hung and promptly returned to the sales floor
- Maintains and upholds merchandising philosophy
- Adheres and upholds all merchandise and signage standards
- Partners with Merchandise Coordinator on the creation and maintenance of compelling features,flexing the sales floor as needed
- Ensures merchandise is properly tagged, hung, secured, and coded per company guidelines
- Initiates and participates in store recovery as needed throughout the day
Loss Prevention & Safety
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
- Adheres to all operational and loss prevention controls in accordance with company guidelines and policies
- Identifies and communicates alert signals and potential safety issues immediately to management/loss prevention to ensure a risk-free environment
- Does not engage in the pursuit of or apprehension of shoplifters
Non-Essential Job Functions
A Few More Reasons to Love TJX.
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Paychecks
- Associate Discount
- Career development opportunities
- TAAP – TJX Associate Assistance Programs
- Be a part of an inclusive team
- Flexible work schedules
Benefit programs and eligibility terms vary across our global locations. We encourage you to apply to learn more about how our benefits can make a difference for you.
At TJ Maxx there’s so much potential to discover something new. A new day means new merchandise, and a fresh chance to reinvent retail. Discover Different means that we want you to bring your whole self and your sense of style to work with you every day - just as Associates do throughout the entire TJX family, which includes Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different also means we embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: TJ Maxx Store 0626 || 341 South College Road || Wilmington || NC || 28403