ll help to deliver our goal of keeping our customers, associates and assets safe. Experience of being in a customer facing role, within a fast-paced retail environment or security guard role is ideal but not essential.
In this role:
• You will be supporting a positive customer experience within our stores by being a visible, friendly, approachable presence at our entrance doors.
• You will be focused on deterring loss on the salesfloor whilst acting as an ambassador for the loss prevention function.
• You will work closely with the store team to maintain security of our product and together you will aim to deliver effective conflict resolution when required.
• You will need to demonstrate your ability to remain calm and professional under pressure.
• You will also be self-motivated, resilient and driven to make a difference with a natural ability to communicate.
In return, you'll get an in-depth programme of training when you start.
Are we right for you?
We're all about helping you develop yourself. The skills you'll learn working within Loss Prevention will help you be at your best. Plus, you'll be surrounded by the support of our fun and caring team.
Also as a TJX Europe associate, you'll enjoy such things as:
• Competitive Salary
• Uniform Provided
• Comprehensive package of benefits to support your mental, physical and financial wellbeing such as access to an employee assistance program, associate discount and service awards
Join us, and you'll be a part of our thriving, growing European business filled with opportunities for growth and recognition. We're proud of our culture, we work hard, have lots of fun, and give back to many causes we care about.
It will be a role you won't just like but love.
At TJX Europe we're committed to building an inclusive culture where all our associates feel welcome, valued and engaged. It's the diversity of our associates that drives our success, and we welcome and encourage applications from everyone that wants to be part of our growing business.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritise the important things like competitive salaries, solid benefits and plenty of room to grow in your role. It's our way of empowering you to make your career here.