- Creates a positive internal and external customer experience
- Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
- Takes an active role in training and mentoring Associates on front end principals using appropriate company resources and tools
- Trains and coaches Associates on personalizing the customer experience while promoting loyalty programs
- Assigns registers, supports and responds to POS coverage needs, and coordinates breaks for all Associates
- Addresses customer concerns and issues promptly, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Ensures Associates execute tasks and daily activities in accordance with store plan; prioritizes as needed
- Communicates accurately and effectively with management and Associates when setting and addressing priorities; provides periodic progress updates
- Provides and accepts ongoing recognition and constructive feedback
- Partners with Management on Associate training needs to increase effectiveness
- Ensures adherence to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
- Promotes credit and loyalty programs during customer interactions
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
- Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who We Are Looking For: You!
- Available to work flexible schedule to support business needs, including nights and weekends.
- Strong understanding of merchandising techniques
- Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks at one time
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to train others
- One year retail and 6 months of leadership experience.
A Few More Reasons to Love TJX.
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Paychecks
- Associate Discount
- Career development opportunities
- TAAP – TJX Associate Assistance Programs
- Be a part of an inclusive team
- Flexible work schedules
Benefit programs and eligibility terms vary across our global locations. We encourage you to apply to learn more about how our benefits can make a difference for you.
We’re reinventing retail and helping people discover that next find that’s going to be their new signature look. You can be a part of their journey to look amazing.
Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different. In fact, that’s what it’s like throughout the entire TJX family, which includes TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different also means we embrace each other’s differences and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marshalls Store 0668 || 875 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd. || Lawrenceville || GA || 30043