ide information on promotions, TJX Canada policies and procedures, events and store locations
- Processing of daily shipments, organization and set-up of the warehouse area; ensuring all merchandise is received, processed and merchandise presentation standards are maintained
- Demonstrating a high degree of customer service while processing all refunds, exchanges and purchases in accordance with company guidelines
- Assisting with Fitting Room duties including ensuring counter area is clean, organized and has the proper supplies in place and assisting customer inquiries
- For a closer look into the role, click HERE
What you’ll need
To begin your career with us, you’ll have:
- High school education or equivalent work experience
- Excellent customer service, communication (verbal and written) and time management skills
- The ability to set up and maintain a warehouse environment
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you’ll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different?
Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals.