From designers straight off the runway to statement jewellery, we have an ever-changing product range that means the whole store experience is less about shopping, and more about the thrill of the find. It’s about the exciting surprises that make the everyday a little more fun and it’s the same working here. Our work environment is ever-evolving – and always inspiring. Because every day is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
Could you be one of our Loss Prevention Officers?
As the world’s leading off-price retailer of clothing and homeware worldwide, we’re all about putting our customers first. With thousands of shops worldwide, we aim to provide a positive and memorable experience for all.
Working as a Loss Prevention Officer, you'll help to deliver our goal of keeping our customers, associates and assets safe. Experience of being in a customer facing role, within a fast-paced retail environment or security guard role is ideal but not essential.
In this role:
• You will be supporting a positive customer experience within our stores by being a visible, friendly, approachable presence at our entrance doors.
• You will be focused on deterring loss on the salesfloor whilst acting as an ambassador for the loss prevention function.
• You will work closely with the store team to maintain security of our product and together you will aim to deliver effective conflict resolution when required.
• You will need to demonstrate your ability to remain calm and professional under pressure.
• You will also be self-motivated, resilient and driven to make a difference with a natural ability to communicate.
In return, you’ll get an in-depth programme of training when you start.
Are we right for you?
We’re all about helping you develop yourself. The skills you’ll learn working within Loss Prevention will help you be at your best. Plus, you’ll be surrounded by the support of our fun and caring team.
Also as a TJX Europe associate, you’ll enjoy such things as:
• Competitive Salary
• Uniform Provided
• Comprehensive package of benefits to support your mental, physical and financial wellbeing such as access to an employee assistance program, associate discount and service awards
Join us, and you'll be a part of our thriving, growing European business filled with opportunities for growth and recognition. We're proud of our culture, we work hard, have lots of fun, and give back to many causes we care about.
It will be a role you won’t just like but love.
At TK Maxx, a constantly changing, always welcoming environment is something that runs through each of our stores.
TK Maxx is part of the TJX Europe family. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and/or sexual orientation.
Unconscious bias training
TJX is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions worldwide. We offer great opportunities, an incredible culture, and a sense of excitement for the future. Our mission is to deliver great value to our customers every day, which we define as a combination of brand, fashion, price, and quality.