Collin County, TX
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the worlds most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. Were looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
Who were looking for
The Agile Business Capabilities (ABC) Leadership Coach will be on the leading edge of TFS ABC Digital Transformation, helping drive the vision of transforming to Agile across the organization. The ABC Leadership Coach will be a direct liaison to the Domain Information Officers within the IDS organization. In this leader level consultative role, the ABC Leadership Coach will work directly with the DIO to influence across all Factory levels in order to assure the enterprise is successfully delivering business value.
The ABC Leadership Coach is an expert in various Agile methodologies and frameworks and can articulate their usage with deep expertise, but also see them for what they are, tools and techniques to enable you to foster capability in an organization.
What youll be doing
- Agile coaching at the leadership level
- Achievement of IDS Scorecard metrics as well as related Corporate Scorecard items
- Co-create an effective Agile support organization in collaboration with Factory Owners, DIOs, BIOs and IDS leadership to assist in the change management/transformation from a waterfall project delivery approach to an agile organization
Collaborate directly with the DIOs to help them achieve outcomes through correct application of agile and scrum principles via the ABC Workshop process
What you bring
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline, or equivalent job experience is required.
- Experience in Agile coaching, team development, process improvement and complex problem solving
- Experience as a Scrum master supporting a teamsuccessfully delivering incremental value to stakeholders
- Agile/Scrum certifications (CSM, PSM or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with the Agile way of working
- Knowledge of Agile software development practices
Added bonus if you have
- Agile coaching or Training certification (CEC or similar)
- Experience working with outsourcing models
- Knowledge of The Toyota Way and Toyota Production System (TPS)
- Knowledge of Financial Services and/or Insurance industry
What well bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable)
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
What you should know
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.