oyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time._
Who we’re looking for
Toyota's Cybersecurity & Risk Management (CSRM) group objective is to become a global cybersecurity leader in the mobility space - with the talent, scale, and services to enable our mission of securely bringing mobility for all.
We hope you will join us in this time of transformation and be a part of defining the next-generation cybersecurity capabilities for one of the largest global companies in the world. #Cyber
Toyota’s Cybersecurity Protection Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Breach and Attack Simulation Lead.
The primary responsibility of this role is to develop and implement an automated controls assessment & monitoring practice based on the MITRE ATT&CK framework. The ideal candidate will have strong software development/automation skills, familiarity with Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) solutions, experience with common security controls and attacker techniques, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders.
The person in this role will support the Cyber Protections department's objective to deploy and maintain advanced, enterprise-wide security solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and implement a controls assurance strategy structured around the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Leverage Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) solutions, such as AttackIQ, and custom development to automate regular testing, validation, and reporting on security control efficacy.
- Collaboratively identify key security controls, monitor gaps in their implementation, and work closely with relevant teams to remediate identified issues.
- Maintain and enhance BAS solutions for ongoing validation and continuous assessment.
- Staying current with industry best practices, emerging threats, and relevant regulatory requirements to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the evolving cybersecurity landscape.
- Collaborate with cyber threat intelligence, threat hunting, and threat detection engineering groups to identify and prioritize key security controls, and gaps, and ensure appropriate alerting feedback.
- Continuously improve security policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure the highest level of security for our systems and infrastructure.
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience in cybersecurity or related field.
- Strong software development skills, with proficiency in Python, PowerShell, and other relevant languages.
- Familiarity with Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) solutions (https://e.g., AttackIQ, Atomic Red Team, etc.) and the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Knowledge of common security controls, best practices, and attacker techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Added bonus if you have
- Hands-on experience with BAS solutions and the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Experience with vulnerability management and remediation processes.
- Experience with cloud security controls, best practices, and container technologies.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related discipline.
- Relevant certifications, such as CISSP, CISM, or OSCP, are highly desirable.
What we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable).
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools, and more.
- Tax-Advantaged Accounts (Health Savings Account, Health Care FSA, Dependent Care FSA).
Belonging at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10+ different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Please send an email to https://talent.acquisition@https://toyota.com.