Dealer Lending Analyst
Collin County, TX
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the worlds most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. Were looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company delivering on Toyotas vision to move people beyond whats possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
Who were looking for
TFSDealer Lending Department is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Dealer Lending Analyst. This role is in Plano, TX.
This person is responsible for underwriting dealer credit packages for Toyota and Lexus dealers in the Western region. They will be evaluating multiple packages a month, with loan requests ranging from $20M-$100M. Loan requests include floorplan lines of credit, real estate loans, working capital loans, and revolving lines of credit. They will be coordinating with field associates and dealership personnel in all aspects of the loan package request, providing an assessment of TFS collateral position including recommendations to strengthen position, as well as consulting with TFS legal, reviewing and maintaining Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings and reviewing wholesale loan documentation.
Reporting to the Underwriting Manager the person in this role will support the Toyota Financial Services Dealer Lendings objective to maintain the portfolio of loans.
What youll be doing
- Perform financial analysis based on company prepared financial statements, tax returns, and CPA reviewed/audited financial statements in order to determine the Borrowers liquidity, leverage, and capitalization.
- Provide cash flow analyses for all proposed loans. Evaluate, assess, and determine the risk associated with all credit requests and provide the approval authority with appropriate information to support conclusions. Evaluate the risk to TFS based on a careful analysis of all financial information, security for proposed loans, and proposed corporate/personal guaranties.
- Review legal structure to determine proper conclusions related to ownership, guaranties, and collateralization. For multi-franchise/corporation requests, consolidate the information into a cohesive, simplified version noting the inter-relationships and potential problem areas.
- Review and analyze documentation related to loan approvals. Review can include buy/sell agreements, LLCs, partnerships, and real estate documentation as well as standard documentation required for new wholesale relationships. Consult with TFS Legal to determine any needed correction or modification to documents or approvals to ensure TFS risk management goals.
- Participate in internal projects relating to system enhancement, and process improvements. Prepare ad hoc reports per request from upper management.
- Portfolio monitoring including financial trends and metrics.
What you bring
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Professional experience in financial analysis of commercial loan documents, to include complex organizational structures, cash flow analysis, industry standard financial ratios/covenants, and establishing loan collateralization
- Experience in underwriting expertise with automotive dealer borrowers
Added bonus if you have
- Presentation experience to a credit committee
- Proficiency using Crowe Navigator
- Experience with analyzing loan requests to ensure legal compliance and reach a conclusion as to risk position of the loan
What well bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable)
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
What you should know
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.