Dealer Lending Service Supervisor
Collin County, TX
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the worlds most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. Were looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
Who were looking for
Supervise all aspects of wholesale inventory audits and monitoring. Direct and oversee the daily activities of the vendor auditors through the Audit Management Representative (AMR) and ensure AMRs functions and tasks are completed in accordance with established procedures and in a timely manner.
Act as first level approval for audit frequency extensions and rescheduling of audits in accordance with procedural guidelines.
Oversee all phases of the auditing process including, but not limited to, training, follow-up, resolving escalated issues and reviewing results with management.
Supervise all aspects of dealer servicing as it relates to billings, payments, accounts inquiries, wires, suspense, rebates, etc.
Ensure all approvals and documentations are maintained in file/system of record accurately and timely. Work closely with SOX team to ensure any changes in controls/processes are communicated and reviewed by SOX and disseminated to and followed by the team as necessary.
Monitor and report to management any changing conditions related to wholesale or possible loss exposure (i.e. overline situations, declining financial conditions, SOT conditions, etc.) Escalate and report heightened risk or unusual situations to management and appropriate parties. Make recommendations for resolutions.
Reporting to the Dealer Lending Servicing Manager the person in this role will support the department's objective.
What youll be doing
- Oversee and manage a team of AMRs to support all aspects of the auditing functions and monitor a 3rd party vendor relationship for audits.
- Oversee and manage a team of DSRs to resolve dealer inquiries, process daily wires, floorplan / loan billing/payment processing, suspense, and rebates, etc.
- Monitor all open audits, including seeking payoffs if necessary, with the goal of ensuring the team processes and closes all open audits in a timely manner. Reporting on heightened risks audits to the appropriate parties.
- Look for ways to build efficiencies within the team and work with other teams within the and outside the departments to ensure the best possible dealer experience.
- Continually work with SOX team to ensure all processes and any new changes administered by the team are in compliance with established SOX controls.
- Maintains an understanding of forecasting and scheduling methods and is seen by others as an expert in this area. Takes an active role in searching for ways to increase production, solve workflow issues and capitalize on findings of trend analysis.
- Offer specific recommendations/options to managers and team leaders that best meet the needs of the situation being addressed.
- Understand the vendor costs structure on MSA and prepare to alleviate additional costs and minimize risk exposure.
- Handle first level escalation tasks and maintain professionalism at all times especially during dealer and vendor interactions.
What you bring
- Four-Year College Degree (Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science
- 5 -10 years of relevant work experience (in similar field and/or industry)
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Supervisor experience
Added bonus if you have
- Advanced Degree
What well bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable)
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
What you should know
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time