- Knowledgeable of cybersecurity protections for Cellular, Wireless, & Cloud.
- Knowledgeable of cybersecurity protections for embedded systems.
- Knowledgeable of cybersecurity protections for mobile applications and web applications.
- Has an understanding of cryptography topics and how to apply them at scale.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Experience performing security design reviews of applications, systems, and networks.
- Provide remediation guidance and recommendations to developers and system designers.
- Breakdown high-level concepts to base components with enough detail for a developer to implement
- Knowledgeable in application security concepts.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and adapt to changes.
- Manager is okay to hire someone based out of anywhere in USA (Should be from Toyota approved states); however, he/she needs to come onsite frequently (expenses will be covered by Toyota).
- Understand the embedded ecosystem is a Must Have
- Experience with Embedded Systems is Must Have
- Heavy on design and documentation of Architect
- IOT and medical devices experience is huge plus
- Okay to see resumes that have strong Development background/experience and want to move to leadership role. This is a Technical Leadership role
- Regarding travel - there is a minimum travel of quarterly + on-demand per program needs.
- This role will be a technical leader, but will not have people reporting or working for the new hire.
Education and Experience:
- At least 5 years of end-to-end (embedded systems to cloud) security design experience.
Talented, dedicated people are an integral part of our mission to build the best workforce, working together to create the future of mobility and make the world a better place. We are always on the lookout for diverse, driven, and collaborative talent interested in performing contract work for Toyota.
Click here to join our talent network and be the first in line when a new contingent job opportunity opens at Toyota through Magnit Direct Sourcing.
Magnit is an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.