Collin County, TX
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the worlds most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. Were looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company delivering on Toyotas vision to move people beyond whats possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
Who were looking for
The TFS Information Digital Services Departmentis looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Product Designer. This person will be responsible for the full application architecture and development lifecycle process that translates business requirements into functioning software systems, services, and solutions aligned to a DIO or specific portion of the application portfolio.
This role requires a strong knowledge of application development, database design and systems implementation as this role is a "solution architect" crafting technical solutions to complex business needs.
Success in this role requires in-depth knowledge and hands-on technical skills, with strong leadership, development management and communication skills. The ability to work effectively within IDS, various vendors and business teams to develop solutions that meet technology standards and business needs is required. A strong financial systems background and experience with Application/Domain.
What youll be doing
- Drive standards around and propose system solutions to meet business requirements.
- Integrate the data and technical system changes across the entire application portfolio
- Oversee development of data and technical changes, and validate and implement the data and technical changes provided by the vendor.
- Act as liaison with the vendors, development teams and business users to create and finalize end-to-end technical solutions.
- Supervise and provide guidance to Application Architects on the team
- Review and approve system documentation as changes/enhancements are deployed to ensure accuracy.
- Assess, design, and deliver on architecture that supports high availability and scalability
What you bring
8 years of hands-on applications architecture and lifecycle development experience
4 years of experience as solution architect/software engineer
4 years of experience in Omni Channel Interactions
Ability to tie all the channels together both from Customer and Customer Service Representative (Agents) perspective.
Experience with call center applications like IVR, Routings, Work Force Management and Quality Assurance
Experience with NICE inContact preferred but not required
Experience in data designing and understanding of dataflow for Customer Data, Transaction Data and Customer Preference Data
2 years of experience in building micro service based application in cloud environment
1 year of experience with performance architecture, tuning and debugging distributed systems
Mastery of SOA architecture and enterprise services implementation
Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with leadership and all levels of associates.
Experience with Open Source Development
Demonstrated success as Solution Architect on both large and small projects
Product Development familiar with product development principles
Demonstrated continued knowledge acquisition of emerging technologies
Experience implementing Federated Security models
What well bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- Flexible work options based on business needs
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite amenities such as fitness center, restaurants, etc.
What you should know
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com!