:45pm; 3rd 10pm-6:45am Monday-Friday
• Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
• Excellent health care & wellness plans for your entire family
• Paid holidays and paid time off
• Work environment built on teamwork and respect
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the General Maintenance Supervisor, the person in this role will support Toyota Motor’s Manufacturing Kentucky (TMMK), Toyota's largest North America manufacturing operation. The facility produces over 500,000 vehicles annually. Production includes assembly of the Camry, Camry Hybrid, Avalon, and Lexus ES350, Lexus ES300 Hybrid and Rav 4 Hybrid. TMMK also builds 4-cylinder and V6 engines and powertrain parts.
• Perform welding, grinding, operate cranes, machining, & fabrication.
• Perform machining, finishing, assembly and tuning of dies.
• Support in line tryouts or line calls of dies.
• Carry out emergency repairs if any issues arise.
• Perform die modifications for surface quality and accuracy.
• Work in a team setting.
• Occasionally travel to support off site activities at NAMC’s and Toyota affiliates.
• Log daily book entries to communicate activities, issues and progress of die work.
What you bring
• 2 year associate's degree in a related field and 1 year of Industrial Maintenance experience/3 years Industrial Maintenance/Military experience
• Experience building and/or maintaining high volume stamping dies, welding ability, spotting ability and hand finishing skills
• Knowledge of cutting and forming sheet metal stamping operation
• Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
• Demonstrated success in troubleshooting and problem-solving
• Technical knowledge and skills in the following areas: Tool & Die, Welding, Machining
• Available to work any shift including overtime, holidays, weekends, and shutdowns
Added bonus if you have
• Outer surface panel experience
• Perform basic administrative skills including documentation of work performed by written/electronic methods
• Ability to problem solve and continuously improve safety, quality, and productivity
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.
Belonging at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10+ different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Please send an email to https://talent.acquisition@https://toyota.com.