Do you have an interest in financial markets, how they operate and how they can be exploited? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity?
We are looking for someone like you to be a part of our Asset Management Trade Surveillance Team. You will be responsible for:
• performing day to day automated surveillance of cash equity, fixed income and other trading activity using the industry leading surveillance tool Trading Hub’s MAST.
• analysing alerts thoroughly and closing out in a timely manner to ensure that issues are identified, investigated and escalated where necessary
• challenging alert and test design and effectiveness, and pro actively taking actions to enhance the program;
• performing non-automated trade surveillance and other second line of defense monitoring, to assess controls and provide assurance that controls are operating effectively, issues are identified, investigated, remediation agreed and escalated to senior management where necessary.
• supporting Trade Surveillance activities carried out by the wider team covering the Wealth Management and Investment Bank divisions
• collaborating regularly with other Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance (GCRG) areas, including Business Aligned Compliance, Regulatory Investigations and other areas as required
• manage relationships with stakeholders
• staying informed of market news, trends and regulatory updates and developments;
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...