Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have expertise in corporate governance and understand its significance in a heavily regulated Bank environment? Are you interested in being part of a Bank that offers lending and deposit products to meet the needs of high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients?
We’re looking for an individual who can:
• Support in engaging internal business partners to facilitate timely and accurate delivery of the Bank's governance framework and controls
• Assist in collaborating with policy owners and provide consultation throughout the policy lifecycle including development, review, approval process to ensure the policy and related documents clearly define expectations, and internal and regulatory requirements
• Support ongoing updates to existing and new Bank policies to ensure they are aligned with the Group and Bank governance documents and framework
• Support the Bank’s Policy and Governance Officer in enhancing the Bank's Policy Framework and associated processes for reviewing, endorsing and adopting UBS Group and US policies and governance documents that are applicable to UBS Bank USA and to ensure ongoing maintenance
• Maintenance of policy metrics and reporting to ensure timely and effective communication and escalation of policy issues and governance matters
• Contribute to the design, testing and ongoing maintenance of a new website which houses all Bank governance documents and support Ad-Hoc governance projects as needed
• Assist in creation of Policy and Governance training for new-joiners and existing employees
• Support the Bank Governance and Regulatory Relations team with the Bank's Board of Directors governance matters
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...