Are you a strategic and driven risk management executive?
Are you good at helping complex wealth management businesses run smoothly while at the same time help managing day to day risk control processes?
Are you motivated by the challenge of extracting and organizing valuable and specific client, product, management data and risk information, to enable senior management to make informed decisions?
Are you adept at articulating management information and content into simple messages that can help drive the agenda of senior management, as well as their decision making on resources, strategy, client, conduct and supervisory related risk outcomes?
Are you a shrewd evaluator of the supervisory needs of a complex Wealth Management and Investment Bank collaboration business?
Do you know how to make the right call-in challenging situations?
Can you prioritize a complex book of change the bank requirements?
Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity, and are able to influence or offer constructive challenge to senior business stakeholders around you?
Are you familiar with Family Office clients in America, their particular needs and associated risks?
We are looking for a Business Risk Manager who can:
• proactively support the regional GFIW-Americas (GFIW-A) Chief Operating Officer and GFIW-A Global Business Risk Management Head in risk management tasks, including maintenance and production of internal collateral (data, documents, presentations) to enable the business to run smoothly and be appropriately governed and controlled
• proactively design and implement, or simplify, processes, controls and tasks, to enhance our front-to-back processes and risk framework(s), improve efficiency and strengthen our platform, as tailored to our business
• collaborate globally with colleagues in other internal functions and divisions including control functions (compliance, credit, legal, finance), product teams, investment banking, and interact closely with subject matter experts of various business, strategy, risk and control functions and topics in order to solve problems and enable business success
• design and deliver on relevant key projects for GFIW-A senior management, to help drive growth (and, sometimes remediation) of a business with a high growth potential, while also incorporating a vision for best practice
• provide transparent reporting to management, regulators, auditors and other internal units
• identify, evaluate and mitigate risks, proactively formulating holistic solutions
• provide expert advice and feedback on supervisory issues
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...