Are you a seasoned risk manager and can provide challenge to senior management in their risk decisions? Do you enjoy working in teams and contribute to the sustainable risk management of the business? Then we are looking for someone like you!
In your new role you will:
• as part of first line of defense and an independent trusted risk partner, assess operational risk issues and clearly articulate the risks to the business to help them in their decision making
• provide advice and support in the location to the business and functions pertaining to the framework, process and controls, to drive a simple, client-focused solution
• organize and manage a multitude of topics (incl. various projects, remediation plans under operational risk issues) and ensure meeting of deadlines and commitments made
• present key updates to management including risks, issues & dependencies in appropriate forums and provide guidance on mitigation
• identify upcoming risks and pro-actively address them
• be a role model to your team of risk partners
• help drive a positive risk culture throughout the organization including driving and delivering selected trainings
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...