Are you a multitasker? Do you function well independently as well as part of a larger team? Do you want to learn more about third party risk, outsourcing, nearshoring and offshoring? We are looking for someone like you to lead major Third Party Risk initiatives.
• help drive UBS Internal Third Party Risk initiatives
• work with our Lead Risk Advisors, Service Owners, Local responsible officers and the control functions to ensure all third party initiatives are in line with Third Party Risk Management policy
• analyze and assess initiatives in accordance with UBS policy and procedures
• work with Investment Bank Stakeholders on their third party projects and manage the controlled execution of project plans to ensure alignment of capacity plans as well as enabling the timely delivery of the strategic capacity plans
• ensure compliance with UBS Compliance, Information Security and Operational Risk requirements
• identify and support process improvement initiatives and adhoc requests
Your day-to-day work as a Business Risk Specialist will include supporting the Investment Bank in the Regulatory Outsourcing Control Check (ROCC), approval processes (scope, compliance and risk validation/assessment) and coordinating the implementation of the transition framework.
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...