Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you specialize in compliance, anti-money laundering, investigations, monitoring & oversight?
In your role as Compliance Officer, you'll:
• support the business in managing risk
• identify unusual business relationships and monitor out risk assessments
• be responsible for compliance with the current legal and regulatory standards
• advise management as well as client advisors
• perform second-line-of-defense activities in relation to consequential risks
• ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
• deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
• provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks, information and insights required to manage risk
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...