Are you passionate about directly impacting the largest wealth management business in the world by utilizing analytical and machine learning skills? Do you want to play a key role in mining large datasets, build advanced statistical models to generate meaningful and actionable insights, improve decision making, optimize the business process, and help address business problems?
We are looking for Associate Director Data Scientist to:
• work with stakeholders to identify opportunities to leverage data analytics and machine learning to support Wealth Management business
• analyze and explain financial data from various sources to provide actionable insights for Financial Advisors and their Clients
• build and deploy machine learning and statistical methods to optimize the business process and help with targeted marketing and sales efforts for financial products
• develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
• produce relevant documentation related to model performance, model review and model governance
• independently manage projects
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...