Are you an expert in analytics, statistics and finance? Are you keen to apply your knowledge to analyze and validate models? Would you like to interact with stakeholders?
In your role as Quantitative Risk Specialist you'll:
• scrutinizing the appropriateness, quality and handling of input data
• assessing conceptual soundness and methodology, reviewing calibration quality, model outcome and model-performance tests
• identifying modelling assumptions, limitations, and weaknesses and evaluating overall model risk
• evaluating the correctness of model implementation
• documenting the assessments for internal and regulatory purposes
• interacting with model developers and communicating with key stakeholder
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...