Are you an analytic thinker? Do you enjoy designing building and running the infrastructure services? Do you want to play a key role in transforming our firm into an agile organization?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We’re looking for a Infrastructure Engineer and Azure Developer: Cloud Databases to:
• Engage in and improve whole lifecycle of Database Services MS SQL products & tools for the infrastructure services in Azure and on-premises. This includes inception, design, curation and engineering through development, deployment and refinement.
• apply a broad range of engineering practices, from analyzing requirements and developing new features to automated testing, deployment, and operations
• ensure the quality, security, reliability, and compliance of solutions by applying our digital principles and implementing both functional and non-functional requirements
• learn new technologies and practices, reuse strategic platforms and standards, evaluate options, and make decisions with long-term sustainability in mind
• work in Agile model with Scrum method and SRE Principles to deliver reliable and efficient platforms
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...