Are you a motivated self-starter? Can you take an assignment and run with it? If you're ready to dive into a
fast-paced, client-focused work environment, an internship may be the right fit for you.
We welcome interns to become a part of our team. You will work with our experts and learn about the
industry, our clients and our firm. This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight, develop new skills, and
establish a network of mentors and business contacts. You'll leave with a lot more than a job listing on your
• work on projects that have real impact on clients
• support our team of wealth management experts
• attend presentations by WMA leaders to help you understand our industry, culture and strategy
• gain product knowledge from internal and external partner sessions to support your team
• plan team marketing events and material
• assist with the responsibilities of running an entrepreneurial business model
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...