Are you an enthusiastic technology professional, interested in state-of-the-art frameworks, tools and techniques? Are you eager to understand and fulfill our clients’ needs?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer with Linux experience and familiarity with Cloud technologies. You will be required to:
• be responsible for designing and building critical components to successfully deliver solutions
• work with a global team of analysts, engineers and business stakeholders
• be overall responsible for creating impactful change to our clients through the delivery of our products while ensuring the high quality and compliance of the product with risk and security policies
• take ownership and drive software deliveries
• embrace complex business requirements and enjoy the challenge of implementing them
• provide engineering and analytical skills
• be able to perform code reviews across our team and enforce Enterprise Application design and architectural standards
• work in an agile team, with a hybrid working model
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...