Do you like direct contact with clients? Would you like to help us enhance the client experience now and for the future as an expert? Are you client orientated with high risk awareness? Are terms like SIC, SEPA, Swift and PACs familiar to you or are you interested to know more about it?
In Group Operations we are the experts in how the firm operates. Our vision is to always enhance the client experience now and for the future. We are the central point of direct contact for client queries regarding payment services.
To succeed our people must:
• drive the organization forward by working with purpose and passion
• put clients first. Build a high level of trust and partnership with our clients
• know what our clients want and need
• deliver excellence
We're looking for a Payments & Investigations Specialist for Corporate Clients:
• act as direct Payments Services Investigations Specialist for payment inquiries of corporate and multinational clients
• investigate inquiries around payments and cash management products and processes
• handle global cash movements in all currencies and bank products
• manage large payments, monitoring flows across systems within our firm
• investigate the status of payments which were not processed as expected
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...