Are you very well organized? Do you enjoy analyzing complex situations to come up with a solution?
• act as the client-facing specialist for Private Markets investments and be able to explain the Private Markets product suite and how Private Markets can be a strategic component of client's portfolio
• manage the sales process of new Private Markets product launches and provide after-sales on existing product range (e.g. organizing roadshows, order taking, after-sales support)
• educate Client Advisors on operational aspects to invest/switch Private Markets products and ensure technical aspects are fully understood and adhered to (e.g. prospectus, T&Cs, guideline, limitations)
• lead client meetings and presentations to articulate the merits of investment in the asset class, and how specific solutions may be appropriate for a client's portfolio
• gather feedback and insights from relationship managers and clients to help the development of new private equity products
• ensure clients receive excellent sales and after sales experience, in collaboration with other Advisory & Sales teams, as well as our Chief Investment Office
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...