Do you like to work with a wide variety of people, keen on helping educate others and are organized and enthusiastic?
We’re looking for a PQS to:
• support the Global Family & Institutional Wealth UK (GFIW UK) business to manage their control framework by completing control reviews on a monthly basis and assist the Client Advisors with training on the relevant risk and process topics to support excellent risk management
• be a point-of-entry contact for queries about regulations, processes, tools and risk related issues
• monitor risk reports, flag relevant issues to the team, find solutions and escalate if necessary
• identify, evaluate and implement process improvements/remediation projects
• collaborate closely with client advisors, assistants, desk heads, and all other internal departments to aid client service or create efficiency
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...