At UBS we want to utilize insights from data in real-time and scale the adoption of Advanced Analytics in our business processes. Therefore, we are seeking for a tech- and business-savvy Product Owner to be integral part of our agile delivery teams actively shaping the evolution of our Advanced Analytics platform alongside customer needs. Furthermore, the Product Owner will drive analytics use cases together with business users from all functions of the bank and technology experts to maximize the business value of the investments. You can drive this change at the front-line.
The successful candidates is experienced in agile delivery approaches, has a sound understanding of the data & analytics and/or technology implementation at enterprise scale and masters the translation between Business and IT (and vis-versa).
Key activities include:
• own your advanced analytics use-case and features from the first pre-study to final delivery
• shape the expected implementation in close alignment with your IT delivery team, product management, software architects, etc. in an agile setup
• work with your agile teams on an everyday basis, where you set priorities, clarify requirements, co-author features and stories, and agree sprint plans and 3-month product increments
• engage with various stakeholders across UBS business divisions with different backgrounds (from managers to data scientists) to sound and consolidate business requirements and manage business verification
• co-shape the product roadmap with product managers and release train management
• become an ambassador for agile and product-centric ways of working
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...