Are you detail-oriented? Do you enjoy going above and beyond to ensure tasks are met and exceeded?
Our new Client Service Associate will play a significant role in our client's Wealth Management needs and will be a member of our Operations Group – ensuring all administrative tasks are completed at a world-class level.
We’re looking for a Client Service Associate to:
• be an Administrative partner helping uniquely successful and pleasant families build amazing lives of significance – connecting their wealth to the people they love and the causes they care about
• provide best-in-class client experience through active communication, anticipation and fulfillment of needs, exceptional attention to detail, and quick inquiry resolution
• onboard and maintain client accounts, optimize operational efficiencies, process incoming/outgoing wires and charitable gifts, cash management, and key information documentation
• perform administrative duties that support daily business practices, such as telephone coverage, business travel arrangements, meeting coordination, expense reports, and team calendar management
• support team's business development efforts by maintaining marketing materials, including digital and social media platforms, and planning client events
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...