Do you have a strong technical background? Do you have proven experience in Cyber and Information Security? Do you want to grow your skills in security data science?
We’re looking for a Cyber Security Risk Hunter to:
• Serve as a subject matter expert in a number of Cyber and Information Security (CIS) domains, providing proactive risk oversight to identify emerging risks or deficiencies in UBS’s defense capabilities
• Be a power user of the firm’s data-driven cyber risk identification solution, the Risk Identification Engine, which is currently under development
• Drive improvement of the Risk Identification Engine, identifying data sources and metrics to drive risk identification and measurement
• Continuously measure the effectiveness and maturity of UBS’s CIS capabilities in order to assess the firm’s residual risk in key threat scenarios
• Develop long-term relationships with security professionals and other stakeholders across the organization to ensure rapid investigations and escalations of potential CIS risk issues
• Challenge the status quo by identifying operational risks, proposing realistic remediation or improvement solutions, while understanding potential tradeoffs and minimizing risk
• Collaborate in multi-disciplinary teams on change initiatives across different geographies and business divisions
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...