• assist financial advisors in client conversations, providing analytic information and aiming to understand the client’s goals
• develop customized asset allocation strategies and investment solutions for clients
• provide support for client relationship building and business development activities
• perform business analytics as needed to support financial advisors in the growth of the business
• analyze and interpret portfolio performance reviews and make recommendations to financial advisors for potential change
• help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
• enhance the client experience by servicing clients and providing operational and administrative support to Financial Advisors
• provide administrative assistance when needed. Such as helping to open accounts, lending and credit card support, processing wires and preparation of meeting materials.
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...