Are you an expert in banking process risks and tools and passionate about doing what is right for the client, for the bank and for your colleagues? Do you like to educate others, encouraging high quality standards? Do you want help us manage, preserve, and grow the wealth of our clients?
We’re looking for a process and quality specialist to:
• drive the execution of all operational topics in the desk and support the desk head with the development and implementation of standards to ensure operative excellence and effectiveness of the client advisor
• be point-of-entry contact for queries about regulations, processes, tools and risk
• monitor risk reports, flag relevant issues to the team and escalate if necessary
• identify, evaluate and implement mitigation measures for client related and process / quality related risks
• collaborate closely with client advisors, assistants, and the desk head, as well as various other internal departments
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we believe that you should never stop growing and learning because life never stops teaching. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success.
We work with individuals, families, institutions, and ...